W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
android 6.0 still is not for all just like w10m .

At the same time android prev version lollipop isn't dead like 8.1 with no support to applications. So considering this case, MS need to push the W10M faster in order to keep the momentum going. Else, if it becomes yesterdays news again, neither you will have the interest of developers nor the users.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Just sent my 930 off for mic repair. Now I read this. MS had better not shovel W10 on to my phone before returning it, or it's going straight back with a fuming note to get W8 back on it. After the arm-twisting they've been trying re. W10 on my desktop/laptop/tablet/stick I wouldn't put a sneaky trick like that past them.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
The mobile division is what everything is shifting towards. More users use standard apps on their phones. W10 needs to break through the past failures and push more continuum software and services to get up there. If they could do dev tools via contiuum (Visual Studio Continuum) the PC market could shift ties fast.

owensdj

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
The mobile division is what everything is shifting towards. More users use standard apps on their phones. W10 needs to break through the past failures and push more continuum software and services to get up there. If they could do dev tools via contiuum (Visual Studio Continuum) the PC market could shift ties fast.

I don't understand what you mean by "dev tools via continuum." Microsoft already supports Universal Windows Platform(UWP) applications that run on all Windows 10 devices, including phones, tablets, and desktops. Do you mean running Visual Studio on a phone?

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand what you mean by "dev tools via continuum." Microsoft already supports Universal Windows Platform(UWP) applications that run on all Windows 10 devices, including phones, tablets, and desktops. Do you mean running Visual Studio on a phone?
Yes. That is exactly what I mean. If meizu releases the Pro 5 w Ubuntu. The tools are there to make apps using their convergent desktop. They can make and install an app on their phone with their phone

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
My phone shows update for .107 build on Lumia 532 dual sim India.

Currently I am on build.71 and opted out of the fast ring last week. My Windows insider app shows that I am currently on production build

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
My phone shows update for .107 build on Lumia 532 dual sim India.

Currently I am on build.71 and opted out of the fast ring last week. My Windows insider app shows that I am currently on production build

Even I got the .107 build for my 1320 was on the .29 build till now. On production ring for 3 weeks now.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm getting impatient. Started using mobile excel not too long ago and it's absolute garbage in wp8.1. I want the new better version....

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Now I'm getting impatient. Started using mobile excel not too long ago and it's absolute garbage in wp8.1. I want the new better version....
I +100 this, itsq absolutely useless in my statistic class when my professor tells us to do almost everything in Excel. I have laptop and tablet but still..garbage. I think it's never been updated since WP7.5 or at least WP8

justforsabbath

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering what takes so much time. Is it Microsoft camera, or anything else?

Looks like it is the Microsoft Camera app which almost borrows its features from Lumia Cam app. I believe it requires fixing and I feel Microsoft is indeed working on it with their latest builds. The other annoying bit is their Outlook App which is still not able to render the HTML newsletters properly. The formatting goes for a toss completely.

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
"A Microsoft representative told PCWorld that the posting on the Microsoft Lumia Mexico Facebook page reporting February 29 as the upgrade date for Windows 10 Mobile was incorrect. The post has since been pulled down from the social network."

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
"A Microsoft representative told PCWorld that the posting on the Microsoft Lumia Mexico Facebook page reporting February 29 as the upgrade date for Windows 10 Mobile was incorrect. The post has since been pulled down from the social network."

So are they sticking with the end of February timeframe or is it pushed back again

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05