W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That's it! Nothing else to expect from them now!

Well... at least until someone invents another date that is...

As always, if it's not from someone high up in the Windows team who's put their name to the statement (not an anonymous tweet), it means nothing.

You guys have been getting yourselves worked up over nothing but fake rumours for months now ...

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't think delaying update is a problem...at least Microsoft is giving support to old phones also.. In android most of the phones still is not getting updates I meant old phones.. In all versions taking in to the consideration also majority are using the 2013 & 2014 released kikkat & lollipop...something is better than nothing lets wait for ms to rollout update

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I think there will a lot of disappointed people tomorrow. Then again Windows 10 will always be a work in progress and never finished. So I say release 107.

woifi_90

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
It's funny, there are a few people in my family and circle of friends and nobody even knows about Windows 10 Mobile. I told my sister that she will get W10M soon and now she keeps asking about it every day.

The .107 build is really good, so maybe it's finally happening this week. :)

rudhawk

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm sick of waiting for official release for my 640xl. Bought it as with perspective that win10m will be shiped out in the end of 2015. No official date, no mentioning how long it will take. If my phone wont have update until begining of march, then this phone will go to the bin.

Rather than send it to the bin, I'll buy it for the price of shipping and your time. Look forward to hearing from you march 2nd.

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Not sure about the official build to 8.1 phones but i do know this new update for insiders will roll out on Tuesday n yes it will be just a cumulative updates so their will be no new features but only sum bug fixes n edge improvement n it will be .122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel