W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristofpetho

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Anyone with an HTC M8? If they screwed us over I am done with Microsoft as well as HTC...
Quad-core, 2GB RAM - they can't tell me the experince would not be good on this one...

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
slow internet connection mate. my download was over in no time. 850+ mb lumia 730 :)

I have high speed internet- 100Mbps connection. I think MS servers are overloaded with people trying to download WP10M :p :p
Anyways, the download is completed, Installation started- and it looks painfully slow :(
<<Lumia 640XL>>

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Am i supposed to remove memory card before installing WP10?
I started the installation post download - i see 2 spinnings gears and a big memory card icon with a cross next to it.
Did i do something wrong ??
The progress bar is stuck at same place for past 12-13 minutes
20160318_121300.jpg

zeljkos

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
After upgrade phone is broken, can not see keyboard to type, store ask for password... last update to 164 is broken, it goes to preparing to install and restart on 3% :(

btw lumia 640 retail version

phone is unstable and restart by itself, MANY ppl from serbia reported it, it might have with regional/language settings but I don`t know, I use serbia regional and keyboard settings and english as phone language and now I am stuck

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Am i supposed to remove memory card before installing WP10?
I started the installation post download - i see 2 spinnings gears and a big memory card icon with a cross next to it.
Did i do something wrong ??
The progress bar is stuck at same place for past 12-13 minutes
View attachment 123883

So 30 minutes have passed and progress bar stuck at same place.
I think something went wrong :( :(

yograut

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I have 640xl. The size of update was 1.7 gb. I have 4 mbps broadband. It took around 45 mins to download. It was night time in India. You don't have to remove sd card. Microsoft said it will take 5 to 10 mins to install update bid it took more than hour to install. Later there was one more major update, it took an hour to update.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Hercenauer

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
After upgrade phone is broken, can not see keyboard to type, store ask for password... last update to 164 is broken, it goes to preparing to install and restart on 3% :(

btw lumia 640 retail version

phone is unstable and restart by itself, MANY ppl from serbia reported it, it might have with regional/language settings but I don`t know, I use serbia regional and keyboard settings and english as phone language and now I am stuck

Same phone, same problem... :(

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok, comments like this I don't get. You ARE up to date, what's the point in downgrading?

Because i want a clean install. I didn't do a hard reset in a year, and after so many builds one after another things don't run as smoothly as they should with this build. System takes more than 7gb of my storage already...

prashanth hs

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Hey Guys, After Update I am not able to sync Outlook contacts in Peoples app (Lumia 640XL).
Anyone of you facing the same issue? I am on the latest build (10586.164) currently. I do not see sync contacts and calendar for Outlook account.

Shobhit_Jain

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Ya. same issue here. Inspite of adding outlook account(live.com), People app is not showing outlook account. I exported all outlook contacts to google account, and have added google account in People app. Not just people app, its happening in all other apps calendar etc. I have Lumia 640XL

zeljkos

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Managed to solve restarts and no keyboard issue, with phone hard reset, but still can not update to 164 build:

"some update files are missing or have problems. we`ll try to download the update again later 0x80073712"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)