W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andcin

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Still no update for me :/ Not sure why though my phone is eligible for an update it's telling me phone is up to date. Any help ?

AdrianGroza

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Got official update on Lumia 435 From Digi Mobil Romania.Note that digi sells them under contract but the phones are not branded in any way,they come with stock os.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys, After Update I am not able to sync Outlook contacts in Peoples app (Lumia 640XL).
Anyone of you facing the same issue? I am on the latest build (10586.164) currently. I do not see sync contacts and calendar for Outlook account.

In outlook there must be a sync button, which syncs both the outlook and calendar. For the Contacts, those will sync at the schedule you have set in settings. Make sure that you set either push or a fixed schedule for the outlook account that holds your mail,contacts and calendar in Settings-Accounts-your outlook account. Also, go to People app, Settings and there you have Filter contact list which can set what contacts to show, from what accounts.

Alacorn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Most confusing update I had with MS to date, I remember Win2000 shamanic dances back in a day, but I'm getting too old for this s... Microsoft.

Contacts of my phone are somewhere inside - my work buddy called today and it ID his contact, but I cant browse them myself on my phone.
To add new phone contacts you will have to add an google account - he treats them as gmail accounts.
Outlook mail is not working, but any other is.. not yet found fix or how to bypass this.

Really sad to see previous reputation of solid basic function phone destroyed - why I loved Windows devices in the first place. Still do, my WP7.8 device is now proven to be superior. :D

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
After upgrade phone is broken, can not see keyboard to type, store ask for password... last update to 164 is broken, it goes to preparing to install and restart on 3% :(

btw lumia 640 retail version

phone is unstable and restart by itself, MANY ppl from serbia reported it, it might have with regional/language settings but I don`t know, I use serbia regional and keyboard settings and english as phone language and now I am stuck

Uradi hard reset, bez njega ništa ne raadi. I računaj da će 10-ka biti puna bagova, dani 8.1 bez kočenja i greški su prošlost. :)

Erfan226

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I heard some problems but i don't know should i install it or not...
Lumia 640 got a firmware update last month, right? shouldn't we install it before installing win 10?

Ixolite

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I got update notification for my 1520(that is x20 series too). I guess they meant device with 512MB RAM.

I'm on Lumia 820 and I don't see it on updates list nor did I get update notification :/

Earlier I've seen 820 on wave 2 list, but now I'm seeing people saying there won't be second wave of updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05