Microsoft Edge Browser - Drop down list

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Is this already a known problem? I've searched the forums and wasn't able to find anything on it. When picking a option from a drop down list, the page refreshes and nothing is selected. For example, I was trying to transfer money from one account to another account on bankofamerica.com but once selecting my first account from the drop down list, the page just refreshes and nothing is selected. Anyone have a workaround? I was almost late on paying my credit card bill.

louba

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Is this already a known problem? I've searched the forums and wasn't able to find anything on it. When picking a option from a drop down list, the page refreshes and nothing is selected. For example, I was trying to transfer money from one account to another account on bankofamerica.com but once selecting my first account from the drop down list, the page just refreshes and nothing is selected. Anyone have a workaround? I was almost late on paying my credit card bill.

Have you tried a hard reset after the last update? I haven't, maybe I should...

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Found a workaround, download and use opera mini web browser. Well, it worked for my Bank of America transfer but didn't work when trying to pay for BMW. Let me know if it works for whatever website you guys are trying.

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
There's a lot of feedback and upvotes on Windows Feedback for this; it is a known problem.

I'd suggest using @banjaboo's advice for sites with forms until this is fixed.

Darron Smith1

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Are you using touch, or a cursor? If you're using touch, I think it has more to do with the individual websites, as I have a site where the dropdowns work and another where they don't.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you using touch, or a cursor? If you're using touch, I think it has more to do with the individual websites, as I have a site where the dropdowns work and another where they don't.

This might be a stupid question, but what you mean by touch or cursor? I'm on a 1520.

Darron Smith1

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
This might be a stupid question, but what you mean by touch or cursor? I'm on a 1520.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were using a 1520. My question was related to whether or not you were using your finger vs a mouse pointer on a tablet/laptop/desktop. For me, some drop down menus work on my Surface Pro 3 only if I hover my mouse over them, whereas others will work if I touch them with my finger. This doesn't help you though, so... my apologies :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos