How can I stop the pop up Click here to enter your most recent credentials?

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Click here to enter your most recent credentials

Hi,

Another strange issue with Windows 10, one I thought I had resolved but the problem appears to have come back.

Both accounts on my Surface Pro 3 are now being prompted each login to "Click here to enter most recent credentials", which takes you to accounts and then verifys the accounts identify. It's everytime and it seems to knock everything off. Cortana needs to be setup again and I don't think calendar and outlook work until I've verified the account.

As mentioned I found a resolution which resolved the problem, but it re-appeared again sometime this week so wondering if anyone else has noticed this happening and has a reason for it happening and a permanent resolution. Never had the issue on Windows 8.

Thanks.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm still getting this issue and now getting a bit tired of it. I've done a clean install and yet it still seems to occur. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to why it happens, and it strangely doesn't seem to have been widely reported by anyone in the media. Anyone else finding this?

El_Burro

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I had this for Win 8.1 and I still have the same prompt for Win 10. Although when I click the notification I am brought to the accounts page. I don't have to re-enter anything. I close the accounts page and I'm back to normal. Neither Cortana or outlook needs to be set up again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs