APK Installer for Windows 10 Mobile [New, Developed by Me]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceyhunkeklik

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I developed APK Installer for Windows 10 Mobile application for you. I used until 2 days and working perfectly with my Lumia 1520.
If you want install android apps on your windows phone, you should use this application.

PS: I used until 2 days and there isn't any problem but If there is any problem on your device, you are responsible for it, not me :)

SVslHRP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing just the ones that are listed earlier. This program isn't any magic, it just does all the CMD commands for you and makes it easier, however it's still the same process.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Maybe the app could include a link to the spreadsheet with the working apps so people don't wast their time trying apps that are known to be broken.

Edit: apparently not cool! :cool:

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Moderator Note:

[warn]Windows Central is not linking to installers like these nor providing instructions on how to sideload.

We are taking a hard line on posting of links to these tools, direct or indirect. Please do not post links or directions in comments as you risk having the post deleted. Continued abuse of this rule may result in account termination.

We will not tolerate any links or directions in this thread.

Remember, from our Community Rules and Guidelines: Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussion on how to defeat the insurance protection with it on or off devices will not be tolerated on the forums: Remember accidental damage is not done on purpose. Claiming damage be accidental for the purposes of an insurance claim is misrepresentation and, fraud. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*[/warn]

ceyhunkeklik

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Supported models are in the following...

• Lumia 920
  • Lumia 925
  • Lumia 929 (Lumia Icon)
  • Lumia 830
  • Lumia 930
  • Lumia 1520
  • Lumia 635
  • Lumia 730
  • Lumia 820
  • Lumia 435
  • Lumia 928

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Moderator Note:

[warn]Windows Central is not linking to installers like these nor providing instructions on how to sideload.

We are taking a hard line on posting of links to these tools, direct or indirect. Please do not post links or directions in comments as you risk having the post deleted. Continued abuse of this rule may result in account termination.

We will not tolerate any links or directions in this thread.

Remember, from our Community Rules and Guidelines: Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussion on how to defeat the insurance protection with it on or off devices will not be tolerated on the forums: Remember accidental damage is not done on purpose. Claiming damage be accidental for the purposes of an insurance claim is misrepresentation and, fraud. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*[/warn]

Thank you. I assume this also applies to accessing Movies, Television, and Music too since they are copyrighted intellectual property. I'm appalled at how common it is to hear people are proud of torrents and how they are able to get anything for free. Apparently, it's easy to steal.

Certainly, there are rules for exceptions for educational and other legal purposes.

Thank you for actively taking this position on the topic rather than ignoring the topic.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You Go Kevin, cleaning up appalling stealers internet wide!

Thank you. I assume this also applies to accessing Movies, Television, and Music too since they are copyrighted intellectual property. I'm appalled at how common it is to hear people are proud of torrents and how they are able to get anything for free. Apparently, it's easy to steal.

Certainly, there are rules for exceptions for educational and other legal purposes.

Thank you for actively taking this position on the topic rather than ignoring the topic.

viswanathansri

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, this forum is against android app sideloading for some reason. Or either they are being paid by Nadella to take that side :devil:
But anyway your app seems great. Try spreading the news to other Windows Phone fan sites. There a lot of them ova there which will promote your app.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, this forum is against android app sideloading for some reason. Or either they are being paid by Nadella to take that side :devil:
But anyway your app seems great. Try spreading the news to other Windows Phone fan sites. There a lot of them ova there which will promote your app.

It has nothing to do with being against sideloading or being paid by Nadella. It has to do with being opposed to crime. This has been the policy of WPCentral for years.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It has nothing to do with being against sideloading or being paid by Nadella. It has to do with being opposed to crime. This has been the policy of WPCentral for years.

Stupid and dated policy as this isn't criminal

At it's base... The whole foundation of this process uses a tool and methodology created by Microsoft and is stolen intellectual property they never published in a way that allows anyone free access to use and distribute.

That's the violation here. It's so simple it's laughable. People can choose not to understand how this stolen intellectual property is a copyright violation, that does not excuse the theft or make the distribution legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss