Are microsoft employees not liking windows 10?

srinath prathi

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Just now my senior colleague came from USA after working in microsoft for sometime. He said that the company's employees are not willing to upgrade to W10? Seriously? That is why in our office, the upgradation to w10 stopped. Can somebody find me some credential information?

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing those people know the OS isn't finished, so they've postponed to update to a later date when the OS isn't a bugfest anymore. Also, some things are significantly worse on Windows 10 compared to Windows 8.1 (OneNote, Edge, touch UI, etc.).

No, seriously, if there is credible information on that you can probably find it yourself. Besides, why does it even matter if some MS employees are unwilling to upgrade?

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
"Just now my senior colleague came from USA after working in microsoft for sometime."
yeah and I have a friend who works on NASA and he told me the dark side of the moon holds an army Nazi base that is willing to invade planet soon.

why should people believe your friend? didn't show any proof, didn't say in where in Microsoft he worked... "He said that the company's employees are not willing to upgrade to W10? Seriously?" is your friend Satya or anything? because I mean... how many Microsoft employees your friend knew? like 1%? and that 1% means the whole company?
It's not a secret Microsoft campus is huge so... this sounds just like another "I will post something untrue as official and call it "my friend" to keep spreading more lies and misinformation around"

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I see what you're attempting and for the record, I don't care for it. I don't believe this story you're planting OP. Sorry, I don't buy it for a second.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Honestly. This doesn't seem believable at all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Just now my senior colleague came from USA after working in microsoft for sometime"

Reads like a run of the mill "email" scam promising millions in oil royalties from a family out on holiday that died in a plane crash over the Indian ocean. lol.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just now my senior colleague came from USA after working in microsoft for sometime. He said that the company's employees are not willing to upgrade to W10? Seriously? That is why in our office, the upgradation to w10 stopped. Can somebody find me some credential information?

How about you give us a bit of info as to why?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
A the rest of you are pretty quick to bash the OP!

Which source are you more likely to believe:

a) a longtime friend or colleague who worked at MS' main office in Redmond ?
b) some blog or "tech report" on the internet?

Seriously. If you have that kind of access, who needs the stale MS "news" off the web? Either that or your friends are very untrustworthy.

The fact that an untrustworthy source is being asked to back up what would normally be a trustworthy source is at least very fishy.

Last edited:

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm guessing that in a company Microsoft's size, and despite them being the company that builds Windows 10, for a majority of their users the IT department dictates when you get upgraded. They're probably rolling it out in waves internally just as they are externally.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I don't see why every employee who works at Microsoft has to love Windows 10, and why this is even relevant. Besides, there's no credible information proving that this is true. The OP is a secondary source, taking information from a primary source that may or may not be correct and even if he is it's his observations and opinions and not necessarily fact.
Anyways, come on guys, there's no way every employee at Microsoft works there because they love Microsoft.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Isn't your office where all the iPhone users fell for the "quick charge by microwave oven" hoax??

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to be that person but, why do you care if they- the 'company's employees', are not willing to upgrade to Windows 10? Sure they have their reasons, but looking at your situation, do you think your office would benefit from upgrading to Windows 10? You know, sometimes you just gotta do what's best for yourself, don't let others do the deciding for you just because they do it on their own terms.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
My ex-girlfriends personal trainer was talking to his cleaning lady and she knows a girl in the cleaning agency who has a son that mows lawns for some pretty important people. And one of those important people knows a golf caddy who does caddying for a pretty big golfer who's golfing buddy does stand up comedy and saw one of googles engineers at a show. The google engineer pulled out an iphone to take a picture of the comedy club.

msimmons803

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I work in IT. I have Windows 10 on my personal PC but not on my work PC. 10 isn't ready for enterprise. RSAT has just been released for Windows 10. There are many issues yet to be delt with when it comes to enterprise, it's a different beast all together.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I know a guy who works for Microsoft here in the U.S., and every time I see him, he's always excited to tell me about Windows 10 this, and Windows 10 that. He's always got the latest mobile build of Windows 10 on his phone. I suspect he's not alone in his company enthusiasm.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Which source are you more likely to believe:
a) a longtime friend or colleague who worked at MS' main office in Redmond ?
b) some blog or "tech report" on the internet?
Seriously. If you have that kind of access, who needs the stale MS "news" off the web? Either that or your friends are very untrustworthy.
The fact that an untrustworthy source is being asked to back up what would normally be a trustworthy source is at least very fishy.

That's not the point if I believe or not.
I want to know why he says that..the reasoning behind it before to make a judgment.

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Liar!

srinath prathi

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
No... I'm not lying.in fact I want disprove him. That's why I asked this in forums so that someone will disprove his claim and I can relay to IT head and get w10 installed. I was searching for factual answers not logical answers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786