Windows phone 10 outlook app log in issue

Dan Armitage

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I seem to be having an issue with my outlook app on windows 10 (Phone) I tried to log in earlier and it had the outlook.com and the exchange options as well as another option at the top (I can't remember what it said, but it was something like current account or something) so I logged in with the top one and after inputting my email address and password and clicking sign in the app just closed and sent me back to my home screen. I tried to log in again but the top option was no longer there so I went ahead and used the outlook.com option and got the error message 'Account already exists' - "there's already an account set up to use (my email address)" I used my work email to see if that worked, which worked perfectly fine. I removed the work email to see if it would 'trick' outlook to thinking no one is signed in, but it keeps saying I am. The email apps just blank, no emails or anything just saying 'not synced yet' but doesn't have any buttons or anything at the bottom to sync. Bringing up the side menu just brings up a white page with just the bottom buttons available (settings, feedback, calendar) Normally I would just reinstall the app, but there is no option to uninstall it, only pin to start! It is so frustrating, it seems like it has bugged out, but there is no way to 'reboot' the app but reinstalling it. I have tried both a hard reset and soft reset on my phone and neither did anything to help.

Any help would be appreciated, it'd really rather not factory reset again... but need my emails.

Thanks in advance

milap patel

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I was facing the same issue....this occurred when my mobile data & Wifi off and trying to open the outlook app at that time it is trying to sync and not able to sync and showing message NoT Sync yet...all emails gone...I resolved this issue...there are two options 1 -- you have to soft reset your phone
2--- go to Settings---Privacy---Email--do Mail and calendar "on"
then got to email account manage---got to email accout sync settting change duration like 7 days or 2 days any one...then it is syncing and you can see emails.
at the time of error "NOT SYNC"occur this privacy setting is automatically disable by OS...I dont know why...this should be resolve by microsoft...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos