Cortana issue

Abdul Kadir2

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Cortana does not read the my incoming text message why? But Cortana asking me to "would you want to read it or ignore it" I say "read it" cortana replied " I'm not catching at. And also not sending any text message . Help please

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a wired headset or third party Bluetooth device? Sometimes Cortana can't hear me when I say read a message when using the hands free device on my Jeep. The fix around that is to open the Bluetooth settings and check the box to "use alternate Bluetooth audio connection for speech."

Second thing, is Cortana available in your region? If so is it able to configured to understand different accents and dialects?

Third, if not using anything external, is your microphone clear of obstructions or anything that would impede or interfere with your voice not being heard? I hope I was able to be of some assistance, wish you the best.

Abdul Kadir2

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Cortana is available in my region but not supported language and speech of my country.. But I changed language and speech in united kingdom . Then Cortana started. But Cortana supported other commands like "what does the fox say" and "tell me my name"etc. Why this! My region is India.i'm not using wired headset.and also checked to Bluetooth checkbox

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss