Windows 10 Taskbar & Outlook Issues

richards1052

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I've just installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo Idea Centre PC. I find it behaving strangely. It causes Firefox & Chrome to crash more than normal. It's also causing Outlook to crash. It's just not playing well with others.

I was using Windows 8 & had everything configured pretty much as I wanted. Now Windows 10 has changed many of my previous settings & I can't figure out how to revert or restore them.

But I have 2 special issues I need help with: when I send an e mail in Outlook instead of returing to the Inbox, for some reason it takes me to the desktop. This behavior makes no sense & I've seen Windows or Outlook work this way. I can't even see a setting in Outlook that allows me to direct the behavior that should happen after sending a message. Can anyone help?

Taskbar issue: I hate the black color of the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. I've looking up ways to change it & most of what I've read involves changing registry keys, which seems very complicated. There's supposed to be a way to do this using the Settings/Personalization mode. But nothing I've tried there changes the taskbar color (it changes other screen colors, but not the taskbar). ANyone with bright ideas how to deal with this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos