Hey cortana

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Why hey cortana works only in english? Makes no sense since its only 2 words to activate, they could make it avaible in other countries too. Same algorithm i think, why dont make avaible for other languages?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
It's not a very widespread ability since only two phones support it right now and Microsoft has other priorities like Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

This :) Having "Hey cortana" will depend on your hardware.. As for the only in English bit.. As she gets optimized for each region they might implement a new or translated voice commands to wake her up.. For now there are keyboard shortcuts

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
This :) Having "Hey cortana" will depend on your hardware.. As for the only in English bit.. As she gets optimized for each region they might implement a new or translated voice commands to wake her up.. For now there are keyboard shortcuts

That make it useless imho. If i want to use her, is because i cant use my hands. Using vocal assistent with hands is not for me, i find it useless

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
That make it useless imho. If i want to use her, is because i cant use my hands. Using vocal assistent with hands is not for me, i find it useless

I understand, but like I said.. getting her ready for every region will take time and the team (Cortana) have said that they want to get it right for every region. Hold on for now and just use "Hey cortana"

Maybe not what you're looking for, but I'll leave this here as well This remote may offer a better way to access Cortana on your Windows 10 PC or phone | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre