After an Cumulative Update my Core Apps are no longer Monochromatic...

John Collins8

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
After an cumulative update the icons of the modern applications took a square of the color of my theme and are no longer monochromatic ... anyone else with this problem or knows how to solve? And some apps do not show the name on the Live Tile as well...
Captura de Tela (4).png
Captura de Tela (5).png

mggm100

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but I do know there is a setting that allows for picking a color from your background that can be toggled on/off.

Color Settings.png

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but I do know there is a setting that allows for picking a color from your background that can be toggled on/off.

View attachment 111811

It's the app icon he was talking about, it's no longer wireframe icon with no background. Suggestion: try to redeploy the app using powershell, I don't remember the command, google it a bit.

John Collins8

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Isn't that the problem, here's what happened, the modern apps they used only the icon on the taskbar. When I installed the Cumulative Update I don't know what number is, but I'm pretty sure that's the last that Microsoft released, and now they appear inside of a square as it was in Windows 8.1, and the icon within the square that represents the app is very small.

John Collins8

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
It's the app icon he was talking about, it's no longer wireframe icon with no background. Suggestion: try to redeploy the app using powershell, I don't remember the command, google it a bit.
That's exactly what happened...I'll give a little research on bing to see if I can find anything about powershell commands, you know if I can reinstall the store through him?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans