Hitler find out Microsoft removing apps from Windows store

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: how true it is about windows phone 10.?

He's got a point.

Yes, his point is the usual panic that happens every time something is done on WP... nothing new.

Unfortunately people think there's an OS war going on but MS isn't fighting one. I think people haven't quite figured that out yet. So we'll continue to have these temperamental fits while MS does what it's going to do to suit them and what they want to achieve. Up to you if you want to be part of it or not. You don't have to. No one is forcing you to.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hitler find out microsoft removing apps from windows store

I swear I saw this in another thread...

but regardless, it was fun to watch and laugh at since it makes sense. The sky here is indeed falling, unless they have some new Camera upgrade that will blow us away, which I doubt.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

I think Hitler would be more of an Android guy but it's funny either way. Sad but funny.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I think Hitler would be more of an Android guy but it's funny either way. Sad but funny.

Nah, he "explodes" about every development in the tech world! :confused: Did you ever look through these videos on YouTube? Sometime when you have an hour or three, sit down with a bowl of popcorn, your favorite beverage, and enjoy!

I have to wonder though; are these videos funny if you speak German?

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: how true it is about windows phone 10.?

Yes, his point is the usual panic that happens every time something is done on WP... nothing new.

Unfortunately people think there's an OS war going on but MS isn't fighting one. I think people haven't quite figured that out yet. So we'll continue to have these temperamental fits while MS does what it's going to do to suit them and what they want to achieve. Up to you if you want to be part of it or not. You don't have to. No one is forcing you to.

When a company suffers from, at least a perceived, lack of apps, removing some of their own popular ones seems nonsensical.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

But he is converting at the end of the video...

It's not a happy ending though.

I still remember the day when HD-DVD finally fell apart. A MS backed format that was also mismanaged from the beginning. History repeats itself.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site

I have to wonder though; are these videos funny if you speak German?

No, all the fun is in seeing the subs and imagining he is saying that. If it was in english or italian or even spanish and maybe french too it would lose all the fun to me because I would understand most of it.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Made me laugh. It's always the end of the world from someone despite a continued (slow) rise in global sales. Let's see what the next year brings!

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

No, all the fun is in seeing the subs and imagining he is saying that. If it was in english or italian or even spanish and maybe french too it would lose all the fun to me because I would understand most of it.

So people do know what this feels like for me! ;-)

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
This video was so "ehm FREAKING" hillarious I can't imagine a viable device that one can upgrade to if he had thr Lumia 920

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
It's okay... Phone and Messaging apps will stay... for a while.
Love it. I don't know what movie that's from, but that seen is so good for many situations. I remember my networking class almost falling out of our chairs watching Hitler does Subnetting.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

So people do know what this feels like for me! ;-)

I always suspected that the humor would be lost on someone who understands the dialogue, but I didn't know for sure. I do not speak German.

We non-German speakers do have an advantage here; we can watch the video many times over, each time with Hitler going postal over a different issue! :angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786