Notifications expand button is wothrless or....

Nikolai Kuzbanovsky

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
...or a placeholder???
For me, the notifications on my desktop only show mails, system notifications and nothing else. No other app uses the notification system, while they could (for example skype, viber, games and so on)
So first question is: The notification system is another failing feature or we hope to be improved?

And secondly is the expand button, where you can press the little arrow and it will show you 50 more characters of the message/mail you got.
SO, it is obvious that this doesn't work, if you have used it you know: if it is an email, you want to read it all, or you want to mark it as read, or you want to reply, but you cannot do it through the expand button, so it is useless. On w10m you can answer an SMS from the notification bar after pressing the expand button, which is great! But why not any other app uses that feature??
So second question: Is the expand button another failing feature or we hope to be improved and used by other apps??

Hildr

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have notification from fb app, and from cloud raider that is the only game app I use. That plus system, mail, my notification pannel is always full.
Let just time to dev to use all the possibility of the OS. In fact, it doesn't change anything to you if it's not here or not used, so better is to have it, in case of.

jeffmparker

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I click on the notification expecting to be taken somewhere so that the issue can be dealt with, but instead it just closes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos