Easily free up disk space?

DrunkasaurusRex

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I bought an HP stream to take to class with me because it just is too ridiculous to keep carrying around my 18.4" gaming laptop. Grew up a little and decided I didn't want to be "that guy". Anyways, I upgraded the stream to Windows 10 right out of the box. After the upgrade, literally 6 gb of free disk space. Now, I realize that 32 gb is a small SSD, but there's no way Windows 10 is 26gb. And yes, I've deleted Windows.old and literally everything that's not essential to running the PC. I need some sort of utility that uninstalls everything, literally only asking me what files I want to keep, and nuking away everything else. A clean install is possible but I would rather not, since I already activated Office and set everything up how I like it.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Try ccleaner to clean all the junk in your pc.

I would rather suggest you to perform a clean install even if you activated your office you can install it again with same msft account.

kgraham182

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I maybe can help do you have a Stream laptop or tablet. I have the Stream 13, the key is to install most of the apps to a sd card by symbolic link. Once this is done 32gb will be more than enough space. Reply back if you need help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes