Can I please get some help with a Windows 10 download problem?

Benbotto

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 download problem

Hi

I have reserved the free Windows 10 operating system an have attempted to download same on my Dell laptop I started the download at 1500 hrs on the 10th Sept and it was still downloading at the same time today the 11th., I have closed the download box, switched off the computer but when I switch it back on again the message is still there "download in progress". Can anyone advise please?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 download problem

The downloading process may take several hours to several days, depending mostly on your bandwidth. Others users have reported having downloaded over 4GB of files - in some areas that would take several days to download.

Advise would be to leave your laptop plugged in over the weekend connected to the Internet so it can complete the download as soon as possible.

Jozef jurcisin

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 download problem

Hi

I have reserved the free Windows 10 operating system an have attempted to download same on my Dell laptop I started the download at 1500 hrs on the 10th Sept and it was still downloading at the same time today the 11th., I have closed the download box, switched off the computer but when I switch it back on again the message is still there "download in progress". Can anyone advise please?

If you have very slow connection
go to someone who has faster and download ISO

Windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs