Windows Store Issues with Downloading Apps

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I'm having a very strange issue with my Windows Store app, I'm not sure what is causing this issues but I'm turning to you guys for some help.

Any Apps I try to download or update from the Windows Store download extremely slow, and I mean like SLOW. Every time something is getting ready to start, it just sits at 0.0MB for however long it feels like. It can be minutes or it could be hours. I thought something was broken but I can't figure out what.

I went as far as doing a system reformat and starting from scratch just to be sure and even then this issue is still here.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 10532 on Desktop and 10.0.10535.1004 on Mobile, and yes this is happening on both, not as bad on my but it's gotten terrible on my PC, it use to download anything in seconds, now nothing.

My mobile device is the Lumia 1520 and my PC Specs are

AMD 8350 (4.0Ghz)
16GB DDR3 RAM
AMD R9 290
1300Watt PSU

I'm at a lost and here is some more info.

On my wife's PC and phone (1020) running on the same network (PC very similar setup) Isn't having these problems. I'm starting to think that maybe it's possible either a setting is being used that I have no idea is and is causing the issue or even possibly something with my account is causing this issue.

Thought I would come here first to see if maybe anyone has some suggestions as I've not gotten anything from Microsoft just the typical sfc/scan and so forth...

Thanks for any help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon