How to remove people ap live tiles ??

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
The live tile for the people app is really annoying,little circles with faces bumping around.I recently started using twitter and my tile for the people app changed completely to this.The circles contain all the twitter users i follow.

How do i remove the live tile alltogether on this.Doesnt sem to be a setting in people app and tried uninstalling twitter with no change

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I am afraid that there is no to disable it short of making the tile small. I am with you on the design. I don't like it either. There is always the feedback app to express your concerns.

As for twitter, have you tried filtering your contacts in the settings of the people app?

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea the squares look like a nice mosaic on the screen. It blends so nicely. But the circle is awful I had to make it small and push it down where its off of my main glance. Its frustrating same with email you can no longer have it on a dark background it has to be white.my apps take longer to load.using 10 on Lumia 925

Asuo

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Push and hold on the tile, when the options come up click on the top right of the tile to unpin it. This removes the tile from the main screen no problems.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Push and hold on the tile, when the options come up click on the top right of the tile to unpin it. This removes the tile from the main screen no problems.
Cheers captain Obvious.Never would of figured thay one out.I just made the tile smaller in the end.I stil want it without the circles

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
The live tile for the people app is really annoying,little circles with faces bumping around.I recently started using twitter and my tile for the people app changed completely to this.The circles contain all the twitter users i follow.

How do i remove the live tile alltogether on this.Doesnt sem to be a setting in people app and tried uninstalling twitter with no change

Yeah the live tile will still show the contacts that aren't shown in the application; like the twitter ones

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Got rid of the twitter facrs in the live tiles after I deleted temporary files.Dont mind the circles so much when theyre empty

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3