On my laptop I upgraded and did a clean install of windows 10 and it is activated fine.

My Epson printer is no longer working wirelessly for scanning or printing which I could do earlier using windows fax and scan app and direct wifi printing. How do I fix this?

My headphones no longer work thru the 3.5mm outlet on the laptops keyboard or the detachable screen. How do I fix this? So far the driver identifier has said there is an update available for the audio but when I try to manually update it I get an error. screenshots attached. Driver identifier also shows updates for the next issue but I am not to keen on attempting it as it might brick the and recovery is a pain in the @$$

screen1.jpgscreen2.jpg

In the device drivers list the entire intel Dynamic platform and thermal framework has the ! in the yellow triangle. However an auto update search says everything is fine and up to date. How do I fix this?
    09-22-2015 03:37 PM
    Type in Cortana (search) DEVICES AND PRINTERS. Uninstall any Epson printer you see (right click -> uninstall or remove device). Click on ADD A PRINTER at the top and follow the wizard to reinstall your printer.

If ADD A PRINTER can't find your network printer, use the ADD A DEVICE option.
    09-22-2015 10:57 PM
    Type in Cortana (search) DEVICES AND PRINTERS. Uninstall any Epson printer you see (right click -> uninstall or remove device). Click on ADD A PRINTER at the top and follow the wizard to reinstall your printer.

If ADD A PRINTER can't find your network printer, use the ADD A DEVICE option.
    That is how I installed the printer to begin with after the clean install. I found the printer in the list and it did what it had to do but no luck.
    09-23-2015 01:28 AM