Sports scores disappeared in Cortana

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Cortana to quickly check sports scores since it was first launched in the Windows Phone preview last year. Since Monday of this week, scores are no longer showing up. I've checked the Cortana notebook settings to make sure that updates for my favorite teams are still turned on. I even tried deleting an MLB team and re-adding it with no change.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Cortana the past couple days?

Another weird issue I noticed is that the local news section this morning was labeled "Here's the local news in Potwin, KS." The weird part is that I'm in Oklahoma City, OK and have never been to Kansas. A quick power cycle corrected this issue, but I still can't get Cortana to show sports scores without creating a search for "[Team Name] score."

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I am indeed irritated a the lost of my Sports Scores, etc. I don't have the issue with the local news at this time, but the sports scores are definitely missing on mine as well.

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but did either of you figure out how to correct this problem? I haven't found a solution. Cortana won't even show upcoming games. I have this problem on all of my Windows 10 machines.

Are either of you using Windows 10 or were you experiencing this problem with Windows Phone 8?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
This issue was on my Window 10 PC's as well as my Windows Phone running 8.1 Update 1. The scores were missing from Cortana for about 4 days and then it started working again on its own.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol very old indeed. Rhapdog is now a senior ambassador hehe

Best I can suggest.. Remove the team from your notebook and add it again afterwards.

Still get my scores > real madrid, san antonio spurs, suns, barcelona, monaco, milan...

A lot and they all still work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion