I loaded Windows 10 and didn't like it (I couldn't view my videos, choppy, things took longer, couldn't find things like control panel, etc) so I found where you can go back to Windows 7.......guess what............I now have a computer that doesn't work at all............nothing works. It completely deleted my Windows 7.......message states........Windows Installer not installed..............WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY WINDOWS 7? Can I get my stuff back............I did a restore............nothing happened............I tried to use my back up tapes...........my DVD player doesn't work................NOTHING WORKS NOW BECAUSE OF WINDOWS 10. Who is going to buy me another computer..............I bet Windows 10 won't..........as you can tell I'm mad.
    09-23-2015 11:12 AM
    I loaded Windows 10 and didn't like it (I couldn't view my videos, choppy, things took longer, couldn't find things like control panel, etc) so I found where you can go back to Windows 7.......guess what............I now have a computer that doesn't work at all............nothing works. It completely deleted my Windows 7.......message states........Windows Installer not installed..............WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY WINDOWS 7? Can I get my stuff back............I did a restore............nothing happened............I tried to use my back up tapes...........my DVD player doesn't work................NOTHING WORKS NOW BECAUSE OF WINDOWS 10. Who is going to buy me another computer..............I bet Windows 10 won't..........as you can tell I'm mad.
    You can aalways do fresh instal after or you can reinstal your windows 7 in old fashioned way.

It seems something get ccorrupted during process that impact your experience
    09-23-2015 11:18 AM
    I can't do a refresh....nothing works.......my computer came with Windows 7 installed so I don't have a disk to use. My back up disk doesn't work either since my DVD player doesn't work. Windows 10 totally wiped out my computer....nothing works. I also went into safe mode and couldn't get anything to either. I'm doing safe mode again and it's been running for two hours......NOTHING IS WORKING.
    09-23-2015 12:06 PM
    Is the Windows.old folder still present on the C: drive?
    If so, you should be able to do a reversal to Windows 7 from the 'Settings' app under System.
    09-23-2015 12:07 PM
    you don't seem to understand.........nothing works. Right now I'm on safe mode trying to restore but this thing has been running for 2 hrs so I'm assuming I'm not getting anywhere with this also.
    09-23-2015 12:12 PM
    Go get fresh windows 7 ISO. You have to reinstall your copy from scratch.
    09-25-2015 07:44 AM