Problems with Vaio laptop after windows upgrade - VPCEC3AFX. How can I fix it?

David West5

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Problems with Vaio laptop after windows upgrade - VPCEC3AFX

I have a Vaio VPCEC3AFX - upgraded about a week after official release and my webcam/camera aren't working. Also have an issue with picking up on a wifi connection - we have two in the house but I can only pick up on one. I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Edition to 10 - had a look on Sony's website and the drivers for windows 7 should be okay (i think?). Clicked on their third-party online chat tech support and a guy in the Philippines wanted $19.99 a month for them to try and resolve the issues - thought I'd try and fix on my own. Contacted Best Buy and they said I should go back to windows 7 (for a fee of $130). Anyone else have a VPCEC3AFX with issues?

Jozef jurcisin

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problems with Vaio laptop after windows upgrade - VPCEC3AFX

Did you checked Vaio web side for latest drivers?

This how I got work two Wi-Fi.
go to control panel,Network & internet, change adapter option (is possible you still will not see it)
if nothing go back to Manage Wi-Fi setting and it must be there at the bottom if you see select it.
Remember you will need to deselect and select. Only one can be active!
I hope it helps:angel:

Last edited:

David West5

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Problems with Vaio laptop after windows upgrade - VPCEC3AFX

Hi,

Thanks for your help - I've tried various ways but still can't seem to hook on to the additional connection. I've even tried to set up another connection through "managed settings" and it still won't work. I HATE WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had nothing but hassles since upgrading and will get my laptop reverted back to 7.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans