Holding down the Start button lowers the screen???

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

Please excuse me if this is an obvious question. I've noticed in the last four or so builds that when I hold down the Start button on my Lumia 1520, the open app shrinks to half the size on the screen. Is this for future multitasking? Can we use the feature now as I can't seem to figure it out?

Thanks in advance.
Stu 😊

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
It's one-handed mode. Designed for larger devices but available on all of them. That way you don't have to do that weird juggling thing to pull down notification center or access something on top half of the screen.

Pl4ub

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Still been really enjoying this feature on my L930, especially since I have small hands. Now if M$ would release a compact version of L950 for us small handed people, but still keep the same feature.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Still been really enjoying this feature on my L930, especially since I have small hands. Now if M$ would release a compact version of L950 for us small handed people, but still keep the same feature.
I'm among those with a bit larger hands but I still like this feature on my L930 although I'm not using it a lot, but from time to time it is really useful...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte