Best antivirus for Windows 10?

Dj64Mk7

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to these forums.

What is the most unobtrusive antivirus that runs on Windows 10? My dad is insistent that Windows Defender does not do a good job keeping Windows secure. I am new to Windows (I have lots of experience with OS X and the Mac), so I'm not really used to having to run 3rd-party software like that, and I don't feel comfortable downloading a program from a website (because on my Mac I got everything from the App Store) and I worry about the security of that.

I'm sorry if I'm not being very clear with my questions. If you want me to go into more detail on anything, please ask.

tmaier

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Depending on what you use your PC for a Windows Defender may be a very good contender offering a hassle free experience and basic but mostly sufficient level of protection. I like it a lot and have used it for years.
If you however browse a lot and keep some important and/or confidential stuff - try one of the market leaders such as Kaspersky or Norton - they offer more functionality and charge premium. If you're worried for the security of your internet banking... Remember it is the bank who's responsibility is to keep it secure - that is if you don't do anything stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3