Uber and LinkedIn Connection

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Using build 10565 of Windows 10 Pro. Anybody else having issues connecting to LinkedIn and Uber?

When I try to connect to LinkedIn, I put in my creds and it looks like it goes through the whole process. Then Cortana displays red text that says "I can't seem to connect to the service right now. Try again in a little bit."

When I try to connect to Uber, the login screen briefly appears in a new window and then that window quickly changes to say "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try this again later."

Any ideas??

Thanks!

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
So LinkedIn works for me now but Uber still doesn't work. Even after updating my phone to the build that was released yesterday. I live in South Florida. Anybody else having that issue in this area?

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Update on this: I haven't tried in a while, but I just did. It now works. I added the account from the PC. Didn't try from the phone.

Build 10586 on PC and Build 10586 on Lumia 950

Last edited:

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so I waited 20 minutes but the phone didn't show as connected to Uber. Had to connect it on the phone as well. Maybe I just wasn't patient enough...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)