Problem with Windows 10 taskbar and visual settings, can I get some help?

Ahmar16

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Problem with windows 10 taskbar and visual settings

I am running Windows 10 Build 10565 and I am having this problem here that actually have happened for two times till now.
The problem is that when I start my laptop it turns on but the mouse goes back to default one used in windows XP and the start wont open along with the action center and wifi etc. The external applications pinned to taskbar will vanish and wont come back (the pinned shortcuts only, actual applications are available) and the startup applications like skype, team viewer, internet download manager wont even start at all. So I am guessing it can be a problem with startup behavior or something, the only fix for now is to restart the laptop using Ctrl-Alt-Del and hitting restart or through the holding power button to turn off and on again.
Is anyone having this issue, please let me know if you have tried something to make it right? or someone can point me to how I can make it right on my own.

Thanks

My laptop Is Dell Inspiron 15R and last build was working flawlessly without any major problems. :unhappy:

abduz

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with Wifi since installing this build, it won't find any wifi connections, I have checked all my devices (which work as usual), restarted modem, installed latest files from Toshiba for my laptop (e305-s1995), uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and still it wont work..

I also have an issue with sound where it wont recognize the hardware but as soon as I click on the volume icon, it asks me what I'm using (Headphones, speakers or Logitech) as soon as I select one of them it works fine again until next restart. Annoying but tolerable, just not sure what to do about my Wifi

Ahmar16

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Well I think it's a driver issue with you. My Dell Inspiron works fine although sometimes wifi acts weird and wont show anything in wifi list but the workaround for me is to disable the wifi in control panel and then enable it again. Or maybe try troubleshooting it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss