Why should one switch?

shimmelstoss

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Like thousands of people I got a Win7 pc with Exchange and Outlook.
Being mobile with ipad and iphone. TV with appletv.
I dont want to start a thread like "my os is the best" but ask this question:

Why should someone leave Apple and go with Win10? Is there any feature
I dont know?

Went from Blackberry to Apple since i got rid of the keyboard and the poor performance.
But since cpu isnt a problem nowadays, I could go with any os I think. But when I still got an ios device, is it worth switching?

Thanks

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Like thousands of other people, you're asking the wrong question!
It seems like you're pretty much settled in with Apple, so, the only valid question for you would be: "Does my selected platform provide me with everything I need and want?". If the answer is yes, then I don't understand your question because, honestly, asking strangers in a forum for convincing reasons won't work. No one on here knows your computer needs and requirements.

I am pretty sure the Windows 10 platform has many features you don't know about. That doesn't mean you need it though. CPU never was a problem. Windows devices always had far better hardware than Apple; at least in the high end section. Apple just understands how to market mediocre technology to the consumer. (This isn't necessarily a bad thing.)

Your iOS device will always tie you to iTunes, one way or another. Having iTunes on Windows computers is never a good idea.

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Ive had to use I Tunes on a Windows PC in the past, it certainly helped make my mind up NOT to invest in any Apple hard wear. I Tunes & its regional account enforcement with buying things was another annoyance.

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Ive had to use I Tunes on a Windows PC in the past, it certainly helped make my mind up NOT to invest in any Apple hard wear. I Tunes & its regional account enforcement with buying things was another annoyance.
I understand your pain! The problem is, if you do have Apple devices, there isn't really a way around it. iTunes works great on a Mac though, so, if you're heavily invested in Apple products, it is probably a wise decision to stay there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb