Google VP says Windows 10 is just like XP!!!

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
He is clearly praising W10, cuz Windows XP is the best Windows when it was released in 2001 until now it is used by many people 2nd place after Windows 7. Windows 10 will be the best OS of this generation.

Regarding on what he said that Windows 10 is 10 years on the past, then it is clearly newer than XP cuz XP was released in 2001. And also, Windows 10 is the OS that Vista could have been before. They are or already perfected W10 that is why they are calling it Windows 10 forever now, and for every generations to come.

Davis P B

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
It's only "bashing" if people don't bother to read the article. He is (on the whole) praising Windows 10.
The article was not written by Matias Duarte. It is the author who praises Windows 10!!! You should be reading it again. Pity those who have "Thanked" and "liked" your post!!!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The article was not written by Matias Duarte. It is the author who praises Windows 10!!! You should be reading it again. Pity those who have "Thanked" and "liked" your post!!!

I apologise. I read the WinBeta story which happened to paint a less pessimistic interpretation of Matias' tweets. Sometimes reading tweets are like reading horoscopes, you can be led to read out of them what you want to see. Perhaps I got side-tracked by reading something positive for a change, when most of the internet seems to thrive on negativity and pessimism.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon