Window's 10 calendar question

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Online at my live.com account all the entries are there. But, on my Surface 3 (windows 10), phone (windows 8.1) and desktop (windows insider program) all my Sept and back calendar entries are gone. I assume that is some type of setting in the calendar or account app but can't find where to set that. I don't want my past calendar entries to go away. Any help would be appreciated.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Open Calendar, go to Settings, Accounts, pick your account, there click Change mailbox sync settings, download mail from: pick your option. Save and exit settings. There is also sync calendar on/off in that settings, check if its turned on. Hope it helps.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Open Calendar, go to Settings, Accounts, pick your account, there click Change mailbox sync settings, download mail from: pick your option. Save and exit settings. There is also sync calendar on/off in that settings, check if its turned on. Hope it helps.

Thanks Demian. I didn't see the "sync calendar" option but I don't its syncing because I'm seeing new entries. I just didn't want my old entries to disappear. I will keep playing with it. (as long as they are on live.com calendar I'm safe).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa