Why W10 November update is not showing up?

StaticXCC

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problems. Both Windows 10 Home computers updated with no problem (somewhat), My main Windows 10 Pro Desktop cannot find the update. The only thing I can figure is the Pro version is a few days behind on the release date. I have done all other updates, checked all the settings, and its been past the 31 days for the Windows.old to clear out.

Dropping a bomb on your theory, I'm using 10 Home and I haven't seen the update offered. Don't care to do the media creation tool method. It'll download when it downloads. Don't see what the rush is.

Jackalneck

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

One of my PC not received the November update yet via Windows Update.
I tried the Media Creation Tool (update your pc) to force this Fall Update and the upgrade stalled at 15%...
This "Media Creation Tool Update" is far from the same as Windows Update. I was in a black screen with a big Circle which show the install progress (like when we install a fresh windows).

Forced to reboot and the system auto-restored my system back.
I confirm i don't have the November update for this computer after this restore.

In Windows Update mode, the update is applied in Windows (in background) and was successful.

Then...
It's false to say there is "NO difference"...
There is a difference in HOW its updated and there is a difference on the RESULT.

In my case, i will wait to get it with Windows Update which worked great for my other computer.

This is not correct. I updated one PC last night using the iso (desktop) and three more today throug Windows Update (Dell Venue 8 Pro, Surface 3, another desktop). All four machines went through the "black screen with a circle" phase. There is no reason not to use the iso as far as I can tell.

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I followed instructions and see that I have build 10240 installed, but I do not see any other number like 1511. How do I find out which build I have??

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I followed instructions and see that I have build 10240 installed, but I do not see any other number like 1511. How do I find out which build I have??

go to RUN >> type in 'winver' (no quotes) >> press OK

OR read the previous posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium