Edge still not syncing after update

VModem

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I've updated 3 of my PCs with the fall update and I can't seem to get Edge to sync favorites. I imported favorites on the first PC, and the other two onyl show the option to import from another browser on the favorites bar. All three are signed in under the same MS account and set to sync under settings. I'm assuming that the favorites bar should just start sync. Is anyone else having any success?

Thank you,

VModem

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, have you tried logging into the MS account in the browser and see if that forces a sync?

Alternatively you may need to re-attach your MS account to edge / user on the PC.

VModem

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried logging into my MS account with the browser. I will try to log my windows account out and in to see if it helps. As far I can see, that's the only place my credentials are used. I don't see anything within Edge itself or Settings referring to Edge.

meoge

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got the same issue after upgrading, neither favorites or reading lists are syncing across devices. This true for me and my daughters account. Has anyone got it to work?

Edit:
So I guess I just wasn't patient enough. It starting syncing 10 minutes after writing this post.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12