Place your bets! Windows 10 Mobile Release Date Pool. Bonus points for time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Gabe and al are having a drink tonight a 5pm. So whether they're celebrating 10586 mobile release, or it's just that it's "no build today" day ^_^

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry! Nov 20th 10:00 PST

10:00 19th Nov, 2015

I'm gonna say today at 10:00 because it's just what I wish for.
Yeah, right. Okay, people, all those times were already taken. To anyone paying attention. If your time does not get consideration it is because someone else already has the time, or you gave an invalid time.

Good idea starting this competition .... and very kind of you offering a 950XL to the winner :amaze:
Tell you what, I'll offer the 950XL to the winner if you pay for it.

The question now becomes... will we have a new build available for our existing phones, before our preordered 950XLs start arriving?
Yeah, no. That is a question for another topic.

Let's keep guessing, people! No more philosophical talk about existing phones and preorders, etc.
:p

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
My turn to guess. November 17, 9:30 AM.

I'll be updating my first post with a link to an Excel Spreadsheet that I am sharing "View Only" access from my OneDrive.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
yeah I saw that too on twitter. If no new build today that's a slap in all our faces.

Think about it. Gabe said recently in his feed that he was taking some serious time off. As in vacation time and he said it was coming up very, very soon. He wouldn't do that until all the Insider programs for the various versions of Windows 10 were at a "standstill". Everything has hit release status EXCEPT mobile.

Now... when mobile hits release status, that means the team is done "for a little while." Sounds like a perfect time to plan to go out for a few celebratory drinks.

If they have already planned the date and time of the celebration, then they have to be more than "fairly certain." They would have to KNOW for sure.

I think that if they KNOW they are putting out a new build today, then that means it's already been tested, and more than likely it is queued up and ready to go. Just waiting on Gabe to get to the office and hit the button.

However, it could be that the drinks are not celebratory at all. It could be that Gabe's Mother-in-law is coming to town to visit today, and he doesn't want to go home without a stiff drink first. ;)

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
rhapdog said:
However, it could be that the drinks are not celebratory at all. It could be that Gabe's Mother-in-law is coming to town to visit today, and he doesn't want to go home without a stiff drink first. ;)

Makes sense. And Insiders would be witnesses to explain why he was late for dinner. Cunning plan ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb