Can you watch a video while on a call in windows 10

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So yeah can you and I mean like here the sound be lower like how iphone or android do it where you can be on a whatsapp call or normal call or whatever and you can still watch a listen to a video

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think so, well its good to know the enemy can do that, because I find it pathetic that I cant listen to music and call someone at once like I do on my pc, on mobile as soon as you open a call everything else is muted/stopped

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so, well its good to know the enemy can do that, because I find it pathetic that I cant listen to music and call someone at once like I do on my pc, on mobile as soon as you open a call everything else is muted/stopped

Yeah I hate that but maybe it'll come

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I just tried it on my Lumia Icon with Win 10 and indeed it mutes the volume although the video can be started and played.

Honestly I never thought of trying to listen to a video while being on a phone call.
Being able to keep listening to a video while using a message app etc I do like to do however. Which I usually use mytube etc if watching youtube to do that.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Nope can't be done I have alot of friends with iPhone and android that can do this. Wonder if it can be implemented in windows 10 mobile

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
and this is from the company that claims to be aimed at productivity, turns out the competition can multitask better

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
...i do not see the issue here. If you send me the video to watch why would you have a problem with me watching the video so that we can continue the conversation about the video? Im genuinely lost here

You said at work. If you think this is OK then you won't see the problem.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
You said at work. If you think this is OK then you won't see the problem.
Okay, i used to work for a graphic design place for the summer and the scenario im thinking of is when i was talking to my boss about something and he sends me a video and he was like watch this section and tell me what you think about adding it to what we're currently doing. So back then I'm just like hold on a second I'll watch and call you back. I just like how android/ios can still play without having to end the call how is that a problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes