How to create/view tasks in WP10

Ivar Torgilstveit

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
In windows 8.1 it was possible to create task and get task reminders but with the new Microsoft calendar client in WP10 I cannot figure out how to view or create tasks.
Is this possible with the built in Microsoft calendar function in WP10 or do I have to use an alternative app in order to create/view task in WP10?
If not possible in WP10 which app will syncronize with my active sync work calendar account?

Thanks for any feedbak related to these questions.

BR
Ivar

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Tasks seems to have been removed in Windows 10 Outlook calendar.

Nonetheless, I have not been using that feature since Windows Phone 8.1. As an alternative, after trying several apps, I've decided to use Wunderlist. Works across devices, across platforms, can be synchronized* with Outlook calendar and it's free.

* Synchronized, such that the tasks will appear as all-day events under a separate Wunderlist account, not that you can edit or create tasks from your Outlook calendar. It also takes several hours for changes in Wunderlist to appear in Outlook calendar.

casab1anca

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that this is yet another delayed feature that will return eventually like linked inboxes did. I can't generally use third-party apps with my work account because of security concerns.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2