November 1115 fall update

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I have had a scan around and a search, but nothing leapt out at me.

My PC continually fails due to 'second' boot error.

I used media creation tool, and everything is ok until the second boot. This has happened twice now. I'm fully up to date with 'updates', and I am scratching my head now.

Any ideas what I can do next? Should I just d/l the iso? I know media creator will get involved somewhere, but everyone else's PC in doors has updated.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You might be better off downloading the ISO and trying with that, at least if it fails again then you can rule out anything in the previous version being a problem. Just make sure that you get all the drivers for your hardware first.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Done a 'fresh' install now. All good. Can't get my office back though. During a move I lost my COE d'oh!!

Office 365 Personal might be a good idea as you don't need to worry about License Keys and you get 3 installs that covers Desktop/Laptop, Tablet and Phone.

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I've read some not so informative articles that MS's update was pulled, was that this Fall update? And does anyone know which version is currently being used in Media Creation tool? RTM, fall update or the "new fall update" (confused)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes