chance of new build today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired of this. Can't wait to upgrade to final build then uninstall Insider app with pleasure.

If this is something you are getting tired of or it's becoming a chore you honestly would be better off not being an insider as there are many screens you read and agree to that this is a program giving you unreleased software so you can feed back to Microsoft. If you just want finished software you are better off using 8.1 until W10M is released.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
If this is something you are getting tired of e it's becoming a chore you honestly would be better off not being an insider as there are many screens you read and agree to that this is a program giving you unreleased software so you can feed back to Microsoft. If you just want finished software you are better off using 8.1 until W10M is released.
Well Said

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
What if he actually meant that a new build IS going to be released, but only for the testers and developers at Microsoft and not the Insiders (even though that would be REALLY messed up since he would KNOW everyone would assume that meant a build for US)? What if he JUST answered the question? They probably get new builds every few days, so we could ask him that question and possibly get the same answer on any given day, though a new build wasn't going to be released to Insiders.

Krishna Teja Vedula

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
If this is something you are getting tired of or it's becoming a chore you honestly would be better off not being an insider as there are many screens you read and agree to that this is a program giving you unreleased software so you can feed back to Microsoft. If you just want finished software you are better off using 8.1 until W10M is released.

Come on mate, there's no need to be so hard on that guy. He was simply implying that he hoped it was the last stable build like we all think it would be. As much as we all want to test the new builds and feel grateful about them we could use a finality to that process after so long don't you think? He did say he wants to get the new build. Cool down mate. And yeah I hope we get a new build today. Been waiting for it for a while now :)

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Nothing on Gabes twitter feed, but then he has been unusually quiet on there. Did see some images showing 10586 updating, but as we all know that could be anything from 'creativity' to an 'internal' shot....

My name is Madcabbie, and I'm a flashaholic....

Charles Brown8

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site

No reason to condemn anyone cuz they ready for RTM and want to ride on it. I'm ready for RTM myself, dunno if I will opt out of insider but I am dam sure ready to see it. Bad form there mate.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Keep up everyone, Gabe has been drunk for the last couple of days now, the build is all ready to go when he sobers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb