10586.11 + nokia 1020 = brick (stuck at nokia logo)

markm75

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Last night build 10586.11 said it needed to install.. so i did the reboot to do the install.. now the phone is stuck at the nokia logo..

it would seem my only option now is probably to do a factory restore via software?

I've done the forced reboot with the volume + power + camera button to no avail..

Anyone else ran into this..

Thanks

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Known issue if you did a hard reset on the previous build. You need to do a hard reset again with the special button sequence.

When it vibrates, hold volume down until there's a ! on screen. Then press volume up, volume down, power, volume down.

markm75

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

James Doan

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Mate I had that happened to my 1520 just a few hours ago.
It would be stuck in a endless reboot to the windows logo stay stuck and reboot.
I tried the hard reset- > Power + (Vol -), hold (vol-) to get ! mark on display but when I try to execute (vol +),(vol -), Power, (Vol -) my phone reboots as soon as I start pressing vol + so it never reseted.

After various attempts of using the Windows Device Recovery Tool my phone kept connecting and reconnecting making autodetect and download useless.
So I tried using the My Device Not Detcected Option, choose the Lumia option and perservre with it. It ended up flashing something small on the phone started booting upnd working again.
Hope it helps you as well.
Sorry for the English I can't be bothered proofreading and the windows central website is a POS to send a post.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs