W10 Mobile & Clash of the Clans

senrabwh

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
What are the chances that Clash of the Clans will come to Windows 10 Mobile? Does anyone have an opinion? A ton if people play this game and I think it is one of those glaring omissions from WP. What say you?

hd256

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I can feel the interest you have in CoC on W10M. I can tell you that in the store are great options and some are even better. Just take a look at Age of Empires: Castle Siege, Cloud Raiders, Age of Sparta or SiegeFall

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I can feel the interest you have in CoC on W10M. I can tell you that in the store are great options and some are even better. Just take a look at Age of Empires: Castle Siege, Cloud Raiders, Age of Sparta or SiegeFall
But CoC is best!

I had started coc on my Win PC using 'Bluestacks' ...
And recently started AOE which is very time consuming to collect money.

Natsuga

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey bro. COC is popular no doubt but easy to play. There are many alternative but if you want something complex and worth of your time then play SOW (Strom Of War Sacred Homeland) . its true RTS and quite look like WOW

wp ez lub msft ez lub

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes.. This game is needed in Win store.. We cant live with alternatives everytime.. We want everything that android & ios has.. By that way people will buy WP over androids n iphones.. Regarding bringing COC to WP.. Yes if a lot of people contact the dev for making the app or porting then it will come

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I asked from CoC team, they told me that " Windows phone doesn't support Game Centre and Google play. "

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes.. This game is needed in Win store.. We cant live with alternatives everytime.. We want everything that android & ios has.. By that way people will buy WP over androids n iphones.. Regarding bringing COC to WP.. Yes if a lot of people contact the dev for making the app or porting then it will come

'They will buy WP'...

No. They won't. Our devices don't have stupid curved screens. Our devices don't take on the form of a banana. Our devices are designed as a tool of productivity, Win 10 continuum, for a start. Our devices are not designed as fashion items.. W10M users do not follow the rest of the sheep into the next device tie in contract. Our devices are as well spec'd as the sheep products, ours aren't as sexy, they are for enterprise users and fans...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon