Can't Downgrade from windows phone 10

Shero Solo

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
i can't update my phone "Lumia 1520" cuz it is stuck at 23% so i need to go back to Windows phone 8.1

i tried to use windows recovery tool but it is stuck too and can't download the software !!!

any ideas ?

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is your internet good? When you first use the WDRT it downloads the rom for your phone from Microsoft and it can take a little while.
If you were to then use the WDRT a 2nd, 3rd time, etc it will just check you have the latest rom and load it locally from your pc (only takes a few minutes).

Shero Solo

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
how it is load it locally it should download it from Microsoft server and it is stuck like you saw ............ i tried a lot and the same :(

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
The first time you use the WDRT the rom is downloaded from Microsoft server to your pc and then flashes your phone.
If you flash your phone a 2nd, 3rd time, etc it doesn't download it again from the server, it flashes your phone locally.

Have you tried hard resetting your phone and then trying again (either to update to latest build 10586 or roll back to WP8.1).
You can hard reset your phone following the link below.
https://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

Shero Solo

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I did hard resetting and can't update and it is my first time to download software from Microsoft server and it is stuck like you saw i really don't know what to do :(

Shero Solo

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I Did what you said I don't know why but it is working and downloading now the software ...... thanks for your help :)

long way to windows 10 new Build lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb