chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
TinyDo, one of my favourite apps on WP8 keeps crushing on W10M. Tried contacting the developers but their email address returns an error message. It would be really disappointing not to have this app on W10M.

Anyone else experience this? It is a free app, and I would be extremely grateful if other users try to run it.

Thanks.

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
TinyDo is running on my Lumia 1020 with latest Insider build. It opens but I haven't really used it lately. Does it simply not open for you? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

I really enjoy the app but I'm gradually migrating to Wunderlist because it has excellent cross platform support.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
TinyDo is running on my Lumia 1020 with latest Insider build. It opens but I haven't really used it lately. Does it simply not open for you? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

I really enjoy the app but I'm gradually migrating to Wunderlist because it has excellent cross platform support.

Strange. Managed to open it once on my 920, refusing to open since. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no success.

I assumed all WP8 apps should work fine on W10M. Is that not the case?

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I would expect some more specialized apps wouldn't work but TinyDo is fairly simple. Are you able to launch the app? Are you trying to sync with OneDrive 'to-do's'?

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The 920 and 1020 have the same processor and CPU, right? Weird that it runs fine on the 1020 but refusing to launch on the 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs