I just downloaded 6Snap Beta & Twitter Beta...

andreirlopes

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
... and other unpublished apps. Maybe it's a bug or maybe Microsoft didn't notice that. I don't know how long it's been like this, but I just did it simply opening the store in Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.

I'll explain: I wanted to download a video editor that I had purchased in the past, but didn't remember its name. So I went to the Store > My Library and waited the list to finish loading. When it did I started scrolling down to see if the app was there. And just by doing this I found apps the Lumia Storage Check Beta, Twitter Beta, 6snap Beta and other unpublished apps.

Those apps certainly weren't removed from Store since the official and "stable" 6snap wasn't even in the list. So, somehow they just got available. Yes, I'm an old WP user, so those apps are already in my "purchased apps". I'm saying this because I tested it with my friend, a new WP user, and for him they're not available. Those of you, old user who had installed these apps, go ahead and if it's working for you too.

It may even be a matter of security. If some of you know how to contact MS directly, please do. Here goes some images to prove it:

wp_ss_20151129_0001.png wp_ss_20151129_0002.png wp_ss_20151129_0003.png

Hugs. :wink:

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I got all my old delisted games back. pretty happy about it. I don't think its a bug, its how Store apps worked on big windows even with 8.1, as long as it was purchased its shows in your history, I had reinstalled Harvest on multiple 8.1 and 10 machines after it was delisted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas