W10 Mobile to many bugs

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have been an Insider since day one and contribute a great deal of time to it. I have the 950XL and believe the OS isn't easy for the public. I'm a huge MS fan and could be caked a ******, but I'm a bit tired. The OS features that don't don't work properly and bugs here and there should have been diced prior to official release. I've never complained about a build quality before release, but after is a different story. I really hope they will quickly release an update to squash the last remaining big bugs and performance issues.

Btw, examples included Block and Filter resetting when the phone is restarted, phone occasionally freezing, and a few stutters in performance here and there. Edge bookmark management is crazy, I delete a bookmark and it comes back, the synching isn't working as expected.

I think they can get this right, but they need this resolved soon. It's got a lot going for it, but...

I sort of feel duped. Anyone feel the same?

justonlumia

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
It will take a long time, it can be only reach a fine tuned state only when

1. They release W10 mobile officially
2. Feedback(bugs etc) from all users who with varied importance check every feature
3. Fixes on all those

But before that they still need to fix insider preview bug feedback which has a small sample size with limited handsets

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I use my phone a lot less after finally updating to w10, avoid the frustration my friend, its not worth it, your problems are not microsoft's problems, and they seem committed to this so called "strategy" so all we can do is try to move on, avoid the bumps

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind bugs on a preview. What I hate is all the features that were stripped out of the OS and poor design directions. I'd takes bugs over that any day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos