Insider fail after 1511 / 10586

lawlorz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Installed 10586 / 1511 from ISO obtained from the Microsoft downloader thingy before it stopped providing it. The OS works great, but I cannot get Insider builds?

I have been in the insider program for desktop and phone for 2 years now or whenever it started. I installed this version since installing the legit 10200 version never activated me, so at least this one let me use my windows 8 cd key.

Either way im happy with everything except the fact no matter how many times i press the fix button and reboot it will not let me sign up for the insider program.

The following pics show the process, i join the insidr program, it asks me to reboot to fix it, then upon reboot im back to square one.

Insider1.jpg
Insider2.jpg
Insider3.jpg

lawlorz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm fully aware of that. In cases such as you describe it would simply find no updates. In my situation, it isn't even subscribing me to the insider program.

beardicorn

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm fully aware of that. In cases such as you describe it would simply find no updates. In my situation, it isn't even subscribing me to the insider program.

I had this issue as well. I sent you a DM with the link and my instructions to fix this frustrating issue. I sent the link as a DM as I am not allowed to post links yet, haven't broke the "10 posts" rule yet. Getting closer though lol.

Good luck

BEARDICORN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb