Loaded Windows 10 on Desk top PC . Will not completely restart. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Loaded windows 10 on Desk top PC . Will not completely restart.

Windows 10 seemed to load ok. It came up and I worked for a few minutes until it would not print. Error message printer not installed correctly. So I uninstalled printer , was told to restart PC before re-installing printer. PC would not completely restart, it is stuck in windows reloading. Customer service tech could not help, he suggested taking it back to the store and have them remove the battery. The store said that would void my protection plan. The store spent about 30 min until they said nothing could be done. Get a new PC . Any other suggestions?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Loaded windows 10 on Desk top PC . Will not completely restart.

Windows 10 seemed to load ok. It came up and I worked for a few minutes until it would not print. Error message printer not installed correctly. So I uninstalled printer , was told to restart PC before re-installing printer. PC would not completely restart, it is stuck in windows reloading. Customer service tech could not help, he suggested taking it back to the store and have them remove the battery. The store said that would void my protection plan. The store spent about 30 min until they said nothing could be done. Get a new PC . Any other suggestions?

What do you mean by windows reloading?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa