Windows Phone 10 support TTLS-PAP?

Gjuro Kladaric

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
but it does not work for me, and for thousands of others, while android and iPhone do, out of the box.

so, my only reasonable answer to our students, users of our eduroam network which I can not make to change, unfortunately is: do not use windows phones :(

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Because maybe you should change your recommendation to just "don't use this or that phone, but this and that others do work". Because more than one of us here said they were able to connect. I am guessing newer phones have a higher chance of working with it.

Gjuro Kladaric

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have tried nokia 520 and nokia 925 with windows 8.1 and microsoft 532 with windows 10... and people come occasionally to me with windows phones unable to connect... and I see that people wordwide are complaining about that... also, it appears that it works in some places, but with crippled configuration...

and remeber, android and iphone work with no problems... and I have never seen any windows phone working on that network... go figure...

hey_joe

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

with the latest build (Creators update), Windows 10 mobile can now connect to Eduroam over the TTLS/PAP protocol. Just tested it. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Zagreb, Croatia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720