Dear Microsoft Windows,
    Overall I have been impressed with your company and the services you provide. However, this new Windows 10 update has me frustrated. I kept getting notifications to update and I simply didnt have the time to let my computer update as I am a busy college student with finals coming up. A few days ago I went to work on a project for one of my classes and when I opened my computer it started automatically updating to Windows 10. I did not have the two hours to wait while my computer updated and I was angry that it decided to update without my permission. Once I waited the appointed time I recovered my project but realized that my computer was not connected to Wi-Fi. Half an hour later, I was still not able to connect to the internet. I had to drive to the IT department while they reverted my driver back to the Windows version 8. I would appreciate your company looking into this issue. I was not pleased with the fact that my computer updated without my allowing it. I am also concerned with the fact that with this new update I am unable to connect to the internet. I know that your company is trying to create a quality experience for your customers and I have faith that you will do all in your power to fix the kinks in your product.
    Thank you,
    Christina Christensen
    12-09-2015 09:26 PM
    12-09-2015 09:35 PM
    Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

You've posted this on the wrong site, though. WindowsCentral is a fan-based site with no affiliation to Microsoft.

Please see this link for the official website for Windows 10 support from Microsoft: Contact Support - Windows Help
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-09-2015 09:38 PM