Glance background wp10

Megatronus66

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but the app itself wont open in any case

I contacted the help support for windows phone @Lumiahelps and they suggested to report the app to Microsoft,I have also tweeted to Gabriel Aul and will notify you all as soon as the reply comes.Meanwhile please suggest this request in the feedback app of Windows 10 mobile.

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I contacted the help support for windows phone @Lumiahelps and they suggested to report the app to Microsoft,I have also tweeted to Gabriel Aul and will notify you all as soon as the reply comes.Meanwhile please suggest this request in the feedback app of Windows 10 mobile.

Still nothing?

Megatronus66

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing?

Sadly yes,Gabriel Aul is on his vacation and not replying to every tweets.I remember when I upgraded my old lumia 620 to WP8.1 from WP8.0 the Xbox extras app was not available for download(that was a really a cool app) but after few months it became available.Just hope Microsoft updates the app and solve the compatibility issues(which has lesser chance to happen as Nokia/Microsoft ended its support for this app in mid 2014) or just merge its features with the official glance screen app.I'll still try to contact him and retrieve some info and will update you all as soon as possible.Happy New Year in advance!

Last edited:

Megatronus66

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Strange,I performed an hard reset after installing the official windows 10 update and didn't updated the glance screen app,installed the glance background beta app and all seems to work again!(I've decided that I'll never update the glance app until it enables the feature of manually selecting images as glance background).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb