Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issues

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with their Windows 10 Calendar app not syncing well with their Google calendar? Every time I open it, appointments that I have canceled are still there and new ones have not shown up yet. I have the sync interval settings set normally, and even if I manually sync the app, the issues are still there. I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

sevoman

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
sometimes mine syncs immediately, sometimes it takes a while. go to your calender account settings and adjust the sync period to lowest possible. There is no option for real-time calender or contacts sync. I think the shortest period you can use is 15 min.

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
sometimes mine syncs immediately, sometimes it takes a while. go to your calender account settings and adjust the sync period to lowest possible. There is no option for real-time calender or contacts sync. I think the shortest period you can use is 15 min.
Yea I have it at 15 minutes. Just seems like even then, and even when I manually sync, changes I made via my android several days ago don't register...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss