I hate Windows 10 with a passion as I cannot upload a simply word document!!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I hate windows 10 with a passion as I cannot upload a simply word document!!

Hey,

I have upgraded to windows 10 and now hate my life as a direct consequence of this, as nothing is easy or straight forward!!!

I cannot upload word documents to the internet, hell I cannot attach them as a file to an email. I suspect I cant upload anything and it makes have a computer utterly redundant so thank you very much, Apple here I come!!!

I am guessing I cannot be alone with my hatred for windows 10 as its about as compatible as a chocolate tea pot. So please any insights on how to solve the current issue before the January sales may just save you a loyal customer.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I hate windows 10 with a passion as I cannot upload a simply word document!!

any insights on how to solve the current issue before the January sales may just save you a loyal customer.

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer. Your anger is misplaced if you think we are Microsoft on this forum. We are all regular users trying to help each other.

More details might get you a focused reply.

What are using to compose the email? App? Browser? Which browser?

Where is the Word document? C:\? Removable storage?

If you could list what steps you are taking and where it fails... I have no way of knowing how you are set up and what you are doing...

FWIW, I can upload/download/sideload things like documents/zip files/photos/videos/music just fine on Windows 10.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786